Saturday, April 21, 2007

Connect the people debut

This being my first entree in to blogging, I will need to play around a little bit with my format and content.

I love connecting people together. It has always been one of my favorite things to do. When I meet someone new I like to figure out if we have anyone in common. Or if I am speaking to 2 different people I try to see if they have anyone in common. So when I was trying to think of a name for my blog-"Connect the People" seemed a natural name.

I am in the business of connecting people. I am a recruiter in the fashion industry. I love to find a person with a great skill set that fits a position our agency is working on. Once they have their initial connection (interview) if the chemistry is there they go on to the next meeting. When the candidate is placed in the position at our client's company, we have made a connect the people transaction.

More to come....

any ideas?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.