Friday, October 12, 2007

so much time has past

Wow, I can't believe it's been about 6 weeks since I have blogged. I really have gotten a little off track. We celebrated my parent's 50th anniversary party two weeks ago. It was a great together of family and close friends. My parents are a true tribute to a strong, solid loving marriage.

It's been a great year of connecting people in the fashion recruiting industry. Our business has grown so much this year. The growing business of specialty retail has really given our business a great boost. It is such a great business to be in, helping people day in and day out

Life is busy too, Dress For Success Hartford is launching it's 2nd fundraiser of the year. The Couture Bridal Sample Sale in November in Hartford. Go to the web site and check it out. www.dressforsuccess.org and work your way to the Hartford, CT affiliate.

Also, planning our 30th high school reunion. Can't believe that much time has passed.

No comments: