Friday, April 25, 2008

a busy week

It's been a busy week..... let's see.   

Still watching the little seedlings grow in my enclosed front porch.  Did I blog that?  My cousin Joy and I planted seeds 3 weeks ago in egg cartons to give our garden a start.  The seedlings are growing so fast!!!  With the warm sun these last 10+ days, it has really helped them grow.  Of course, Tuxy discovered them mid week and had a little snack on a few.  So needed to rearrange them a bit to be out of his reach.   Cats, they are such characters

I delivered flowers last weekend to a woman from church, she is such a spitfire.  Great energy.  She introduced me to a neighbor, who needed a dog sitter and someone to cut his lawn.  I tried to connect a few folk, but didn't work out.  That's how Connect the People works, sometimes it connects, sometimes it doesn't.  

I start teaching a yoga class permanently this Thursday May 1st at the Zen Zone in Tarifffville.  I am looking forward to giving people the gift of yoga

Off to Newton tomorrow to celebrate family birthdays.  Fun!!


No comments: