Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Ok,Ok, I guess I need to get on the stick

My brother and family were in town over this past weekend.  Comments were made about my blogging or I should say lack there of blogging.  So here I am.....

Connecting the people, I give credit to B2 this week, she talked to 2 people about my yoga class and to someone about my reunion in October.  

My classes are steady at between 4-9 people every week.  I am truly enjoying teaching the practice of yoga to people.  The class has all levels, but most are beginners.  They are a wonderful group of people.   I am grateful for their eagerness to continue the class.

I continue to connect with people on a daily basis.  Every day through my recruiting career I speak to new people about their careers and lives.  I also speak to "old" friends and learn what is happening in our industry.  I love connecting the dots with who knows who and who's garments are selling and who's are struggling.  

I also connect with people on a personal basis, a couple of days don't go by that I don't run in to someone that I know from another walk of my life.  I love it

I have been gardening a fair amount this year.  First I have a vegetable garden with my cousin Joy.  She has given it a name, the Metacomet Garden  I think???    Some day I will learn how to attach links and pictures and will post them.  Anyway we have eaten radishes already, though they are a little strong and odd shaped still we grew them!  I also have planted around the front of the house and back porch.  My 12 year old neighbor 2 doors down came to help me last week.  She came by again last night looking to help again.  Very sweet

I had a women and wine party on Friday June 20th.  To celebrate summer and friends.  16 women from different parts of my life came to the party.  I cooked lots of new recipes and all were well received.  2 friends made delish desserts and they were both a hit! 

My niece Amelia turns 1 this coming Sunday, so we are off to her 1st birthday party.  She is almost walking.....

See you real soon

No comments: