Sunday, February 17, 2008

I am backkkkkk

A reminder from DJB, I haven't blogged in quite some time. Let's see...... a busy month, February 2008. The month started with the Giants beating the Pat's. Personally I am not a big football fan, but was happy to see the Giants win. I attended the same Super Bowl party with same great group of friends again this year. I was one of I think 3 people rooting for the NYG. I am a true Boston Red Sox fan, but my loyalty stops there with Boston sports!! A couple of friends had new babies in 07, it was great to meet the new little boys.

The month continued with a week long trip to Las Vegas. The semi-annual trip to MAGIC, Project Show and MRket. Went out couple of days early, rented a car and saw the Red Rock Canyon, about 17 miles southwest of the city. A beautiful canyon, wish we'd had enough room in our luggage to pack hiking shoes!!!! We then went to a few open houses in a new condo complex just outside of the canyon. The trip was a success, new and old connections. I am amazed every time I travel out there how much construction is happening. Every resort is enormous. We stayed at the Mirage this time, more convenient to where we need to shop and 2 of the trade shows.

The service is incredible in the city. Everywhere you go, people who work there are always friendly and willing to help. They really welcome a person. The bellcap at the Mirage, Folk (real first name is Robert) always acknowledged us and gave me a nickname..... Hollywood. Based on my glasses. I might add his were similar, only his were all silver. Just an example of their hospitality.

Heading out to my a theater production my Dad is in...:The night of January 16th". Still going strong in his late 70's.

I start my free yoga class teaching on Thursday 2/21. I am excited and nervous. Have put together my first "lesson plan".

That's it for now. OK, DJB????? Love BAB

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay!!